10 Year Full Warranty
URTH SLEEP ORGANIC MATTRESS IN A BOX
10-YEAR LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY
Beginning on the date of purchase, your new Urth Sleep mattress (the “Mattress”) is covered by a 10-year limited warranty (the “Mattress Warranty”). This Mattress Warranty extends to the original purchaser of the Mattress. The “original purchaser” for the purposes of this Mattress Warranty is the first purchaser of the Mattress from Urth Sleep. This Mattress Warranty is not transferable and applies only to a mattress purchased from Urth Sleep by the original purchaser.
10 YEARS FULL COVERAGE
During the ten (10) years of the Mattress Warranty, Urth Sleep will not charge purchaser to repair or replace purchaser’s mattress if it qualifies under the Mattress Warranty. If during the ten year period from the date of purchase your mattress is found defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects other than the specific limitations contained herein, it will be replaced or repaired, at our option.
The Mattress Warranty begins at the time the Mattress is purchased by you and delivered to your home where the Mattress is used normally for its intended purpose on a proper foundation that is sound to support the mattress and sleeper.
The Urth Sleep mattress is shipped compressed and rolled, also referred to as a “bed-in-a-box,” your Mattress Warranty is valid if your product was opened within two (2) weeks of receiving the Mattress to prevent compression for an extended period of time. A Mattress that is compressed for a prolonged period will have structural damage and/or condensation from being packaged for an extended period of time.
Urth Sleep makes no medical or health claims regarding its Mattress. Allergies, discomfort, or other conditions, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to the normal increase of softness in the latex foam which can occur during the normal breaking in process; a lessening of the gradual recovery aspect of the foam, of which such lessening, should it occur, does not reduce the continual pressure reducing and pressure relief properties of the mattress. This warranty does not include any deterioration of the foam, with an indentation of less than three-quarters of an inch (3/4”) not associated with a sag in the foundation, box spring or platform.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
It is incumbent on the consumer to maintain the foundation and provide appropriate support for the mattress. Any VISIBLE indentation equal or greater than three-quarters of an inch (3/4”) that is NOT associated with or resulting from a faulty, improper or unsupportive foundation, box spring or platform that is not designed or capable of handling the combined weight of the mattress and its users. The indentation must be visible to the naked eye when no weight is applied to the top of the Mattress. If the purchaser uses an inappropriate foundation, box spring or base as determined by Urth Sleep, the Mattress Warranty, without limitation, will be void. Urth Sleep may require proof of the quality of the foundation, box spring or base used to determine the cause of the indentation.
This warranty does not apply to the cover on the mattress which is warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase against defects in material or workmanship.
THIS MATTRESS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear or any condition resulting from misuse or abuse of the Mattress or failure to keep the Mattress clean and free of stains and potentially unsanitary conditions.
- A normal increase in softness due to normal usage.
- Comfort preference. Any comfort level description of any Mattress is solely provided as a guideline. Urth Sleep does not guarantee the firmness or softness quality of any Mattress, nor does it warrant that a particular comfort preference will be to your liking.
- Mold, odors, and/or discoloration caused by abnormal care including, but not limited to liquid spills, improper ventilation including, but not limited to humid climates and/or areas where the Mattress is exposed to excessive water or humidity.
- Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, box spring, or base as determined by Urth Sleep.
- Minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws, for example, corners may not be perfectly shaped or symmetrical.
- Tears, stains, soiling, burns, and discoloration that occur over time.
- Dampness or mold
- Individual preferences relating to firmness, texture, comfort, etc.
- Individual allergies and sensitivities
- Naturally occurring cotton or latex foam aromas.
Warranty is void if the mattress is damaged resulting from improper handling, misuse or neglect. This includes but is not limited too any unsanitary condition, burns, physically abusing the Mattress, cuts, tears and improper storage of the Mattress (including storage in damp locations, areas infested with insects or rodents, or any other unprotected storage areas).